If you receive an email from a company representing itself as Travelex and you are not sure it was sent by Travelex, do not click on any links in the email or open any of the attachments. This may be a "phishing" attempt to fraudulently acquire sensitive information from you. Travelex will never send you an email asking for your password or credit card details. Please contact our customer support team to inform them of the attempt.
- We will never call you and ask for your password
- We will never text you asking you to confirm your account or security details
- It is your responsibility to ensure all the details you provide are correct
- Contact us immediately if you think your account has been compromised
- Contact us immediately if you think you're a victim of fraud