Travelex Europe Limited – registered in England and Wales with company number 9641417 – is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for the issuing of electronic money under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011, register number 900537. We are required to comply with all legal and regulatory requirements to ensure that we safeguard your money.
We also use the following security features designed to ensure your money and account details are protected, including:
- Our verification procedure, password strength rules and automatic time-outs to keep your account safe.
- Our fraud systems are built on multi-layered technology to detect and prevent fraud. We monitor your account usage and transactions to identify suspicious activity.
- Our platform security is based on industry best practice; safe, secure and private by design to protect you and your information.
- To protect your information, we use end-to-end encryption. This protects your data from being intercepted or transaction information being shared.
- We only collect the information from you that we need and the use it appropriately, to protect you from identity theft and fraud.
- We don’t store your specific card details, such as the Primary Account Number (PAN) or CVV. For more information, see: Does Travelex store my card information?